Daily Prompt: Wicked Witch

What does evil mean to you? People have different perceptions of the word Evil.
As a child I always thought evil was a monster or perhaps a scary clown.

20131115-131324.jpg
As I grew up I realised things that scarede as a child were not real but that real evil exists in the world.
Who or what do I consider evil- The moors murderers. The killers of James Bulgers and often forgotten Susan Kappa murdered aged 14 just a street away from where my mum lived.
In my eyes anyone who harms or murders a child intentionally is pure evil.

Share:

22 Comments

1. Lorna Craig
    November 15, 2013 / 5:58 pm

totally agree with you but that clown is really scarey! I’m terrified of the dark even now ,that’s when bad things happen. also have a terror of ventriloquist’s dummies (the ones that look like wee men) cant watch anything with them or clowns, I just freak out. the cybermen have always reminded me of Hitler’s army marching. Anyone who hurts children should be thrown in a cell and throw away the key…….end of

• November 15, 2013 / 6:03 pm

My 6 year old has a fear of clowns and no idea where it comes from. When she was younger perhaps aged 2 she used to say there was something in her room and when I asked what she said it was a clown.
      Yes those ventriloquist dolls scare me too. The ones that look like people. I don’t mind Orville or certain puppets.
      There is a horror film with ventriloquist dolls out a few years ago, can’t remember it’s name tho.
      That Zelda puppet off terrahawks is so scary too.

• Lorna Craig
        November 15, 2013 / 10:35 pm

I don’t know where my fear of clowns came from either but I do vaguely remember seeing one of those films with the dummy as a young adult

• November 15, 2013 / 10:37 pm

Dead silence is the one I’m thinking of

• Lorna Craig
            November 15, 2013 / 10:47 pm

think I saw one about 20 years ago ,that title doesn’t ring a bell tho

2. November 15, 2013 / 7:23 pm

Yup – that’s a pure evil lookin’ dude!

If you like what you see!, leave a comment for Me!!