Warburtons are offering some great prizes for all us crumpet lovers.
All they want us to do is simply come up with some recipe ideas for their giant crumpets and tweet them on Twitter using #Giantcrumpets.
Giant crumpets are much bigger than the regular ones but still fit into toasters and are heated the same way, being bigger means they fit more ingredients on. You can of course enjoy them plain with a bit of butter on like Jordanna has here.
PRIZES TO BE WON
Warburtons competition is running on their Facebook page with full terms and conditions found by clicking here. The prizes sound great and it’s well worth entering just for tweeting a recipe.
1. Main Prize: One winner will win:
a. 1 x Bespoke Warburtons Giant Crumpets Hamper, containing the following:
– 3 packs of Warburtons Giant Crumpets
– 1x selection of savoury crumpet toppings including: 1x block of waxed cheese, 1x tin of baked beans, 1 x vine of tomatoes, 1x jar of Marmite, 2x avocadoes and 1x jar of pickles;
– 1x selection of sweet crumpet toppings including: 1x Jar of peanut butter, 1x jar of jam, 1x Jar of Nutella, 6 apples and 1x Jar of honey.
b. 1x Giant Garden Game, with a choice of Giant Noughts & Crosses, Giant Jenga, or Giant Snakes and Ladders’
c. 1x Four-Person Picnic Set, packed into a portable rucksack
d. 1x £200 supermarket voucher of the winner’s choice from a list provided by the Promoter.
2. Runner Up Prize: 100 runner up will each win 1x £50 supermarket voucher of the winners choice from a list provided by the Promoter.
Find Warburtons on both Facebook and Twitter @warburtons.