Us ladies love our beauty and pamper gifts don’t we? Anything that smells great, and makes us feel great using it always makes a much wanted Christmas gift no matter how big or small. I am including a few of my favourite pamper type gifts today. I would be very happy if I found these in my stocking on Christmas morning.
1) Heathcote & Ivory – Whether its bath treats or hand and body care, Heathcote & Ivory have so many wonderful gifts to choose from for the special ladies in your life.
2) Nivea – are certainly a well known brand no matter what time of the year. They are possibly best known for soothing skin creams but their Christmas gifts make lovely inexpensive surprises.
Inside there are three products –
NIVEA Indulgent Moisture Rode Shower Cream 250ml
NIVEA Rose & Argan Oil in Lotion 200ml
NIVEA Soft Rose Caring Lip Balm 4.8g
And of course the tin itself is completely reusable and good for keeping small bits of make up inside.
3) For the Little ladies – Daniel Galvin!
I thought I’d give this a mention for Christmas as they do make nice extra stocking fillers for little ladies.
4) St Moriz – because no one likes to look pale and pasty around Christmas time and not got the Xmas snaps. Everyone longs for a winter tan, but sadly that’s impossible here in the “not so sunny” UK.
5) Crabtree & Evelyn – Relax and unwind with gifts from Crabtree & Evelyn bath +body gifts. They are big on luxury fragrances such as their rosewater & Peppercorn items. Containing natural products and real essential oils, your gift recipient will no doubt smell the lovely aroma before they open their gift on Christmas morning. Choose from soaps, lotions, creams and bathing products.