I am taking part in a campaign by Elizabeth Shaw (yes the chocolate company!) which is focused on thoughtfulness and consideration.
The campaign coincides with the twice yearly clock change next week (October 30th) when the clocks go back an hour and we gain an extra hour. Unfortunately the clock change and changing seasons means dark nights and less sunlight. Many people feel down and a little depressed when the cold dark nights creep in. I for one know all about this as o suffer from S.A.D which brings with it depression and low mood at this time of year.
The dark nights also indicate that Christmas is not far off. Whilst many families look forward to this, there are many that don’t and find this time of year very sad and lonely.
I therefore want to encourage all my readers to spend the extra hour we get next weekend thinking of others and perhaps think of thoughtful gestures to help that person. For example – , calling an old friend you haven’t spoken to in a while, taking your neighbour’s dog for a walk, giving a stranger spare change if they are short of a few pence at the shop. Sometimes just a small act of kindness goes a long way and especially at this stressful time of year.
Next week I will post my thoughtful gestures.
Elizabeth Shaw have an extremely kind gesture of their own, and that is this huge hamper full of chocolate goodies.
Yes all this can be yours, and before Christmas too. Inside the hamper is all this.
· Dark Chocolate Cappuccino flutes
· Dark Chocolate Lemon flutes
· Dark Chocolate Mint Flutes
· Dark Chocolate Orange Flutes
· Milk Chocolate Amaretto Flutes
· Dark Chocolate Mint Crisps
· Milk Chocolate Mint Crisps
· Milk Chocolate Orange Crisps
· Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Crisps
· Milk Chocolate Almond Bites
· Milk Chocolate Cappuccino Bites
· Dark Chocolate Raspberry Bites
· Dark and Milk Chocolate Mint Collection
· Orange Merry Christmas Mini Gift – includes orange flutes and bites
· Mint Merry Christmas Mini Gift – includes mint flutes and bites
I would advise the winner not to eat all of this at once as I cannot be held responsible if you do!
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply click the link below to be taken to the entry page.
This giveaway will close on November 11th 2016. One winner chosen at random.
For more information on the luxury chocolates visit Elizabeth Shaw,